Western States Home Health Care Agency, Inc. is an independently owned and operated Home Health Care Agency providing Skilled Nursing services to homebound patients. We serve the residents and locals of Inglewood, California and its surrounding communities.
Our Mission Statement
Being in this field is both rewarding and daunting. Every day is an opportunity to interact, to make a change, and also to learn from those we serve. The bargain has and shall always be between the two parties. And for us, it has never been only about the delivery. It is the attachment, the friendship, and the memories we make together.
Understanding this, we make it our fervent goal to supplement, support, and provide care to those in need through service delivery that comes with genuine compassion. Satisfying you is our mission. Meeting and exceeding your expectations is our daily commitment.
As your companion and partner in healthcare, Western States Home Health Care Agency, Inc. diversifies its service options to comply with the most unique needs. We don’t use a one-size-fits-all approach, we maintain a fresh perspective in every service, affording us the capacity to provide answers in an efficient and prompt manner.
How It Works
- Have yourself or your loved one assessed for current living skills to identify eligibility for home health care
- Submit a doctor’s recommendation for home healthcare along with documents that support such recommendation
- Once affirmed as eligible, our professionals will work with your physician to design a care plan tailor-fit to your needs
- The plan will be implemented with the synchronized collaboration of professionals, the patient, and family members
- Implementation of services will be monitored for changes and modifications
- Feedbacking and re-assessment of the plan’s outcomes
At Western States Home Health Care Agency, Inc., you will work with:
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Home Health Aides
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech and Language Pathologists
- Physical Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
All staff members are trained to handle patients safely, providing BLS. They are aces in their respective fields and have highly commendable work ethics.
In our hope to provide fair and equal treatment for all, Western States Home Health Care Agency, Inc. receives patients and job applicants regardless of their skin color, ethnicity, gender, creed, social status, disability, or social status among others. Welcome to Western States Home Health Care Agency, Inc.!