The task of caregiving in itself can already demand so much from family members, guardians, and primary caregivers. That is why for some, getting the needed services from the community can be an extra challenge. This is where the assistance of Medical Social Workers is most needed.
Medical social workers serve as community liaison partners who can take care of procuring the needed resources and healthcare services at home. Listed below are the services they can provide:
- Support in Acquiring Home Health Services
- Rehabilitation Guidance and Support
- Life Coaching
- Individual, Family, and Group Counseling
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Parenting Advice and Coaching
- Foster Care Arrangements
- Bereavement Support and Grief Counseling
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Case Management
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
Get professional Medical Social Services today. Contact us at 310-672-4581 or set an appointment to initiate a free skills evaluation.